An innovative incentive solution that combines change, management and CSR
The Win/Win program between a corporate tourism supplier, its customer companies and their employees.
It encourages and motivates responsible behaviour, profitable decisions and positive attitudes.
By booking their stays on our partners’ website, the employees immediately see the MILES to be earned. The more employees comply with the company’s expectations, the more visible is the impact of the motivation, the higher the reward in MILES and the more successful the program is!
MILES are accumulated automatically and allow Miles & Act program members to use them at any time as part of an individual or group reward.
Miles & Act has 5 stimulation criteria:
Miles & Act benefits
- Encourage and thank the active participation of your teams for the respect and commitment they demonstrate on a daily basis in the service of your organisation, your savings and your internal policy.
- Engage in positive collaboration with your employees to ensure their safety, respect for the Duty of Care and your common interest in the environment.
- Comply with your company’s internal policies and adopt a participative ethical approach while being rewarded for your responsible behaviour.
- With earned MILES, access a shop of privileges and choose when and how you want to spend your rewards: e-shop, ALL program, associations and stays.
- Attract/Retain client companies by offering an innovative solution and a new qualitative advantage to your offer
- Boost your adoption rate
- Respond to your customers’ CSR issues
- Collect success fees
- Boost your brand image by being a partner in a committed program
creation of Miles & Act
program rewarding positive business travel behaviour
charity associations affiliated
Elodie Noriant Testimony
Our work habits, decisions and actions have a strong impact on our society. Each one of us can, on their own level, decide that our responsibilities and initiatives have favourable and virtuous consequences. For all companies and employees who are concerned about positive transformation of their behaviour, we propose the Miles & Act program.