Sales Manager Teldar Travel UK
Accor Group is a global leader in travel and lifestyle, with more than 5000 hotels in 150 countries and 5 continents.
Gekko Group today serves more than 30,000 clients through its subsidiaries: HCorpo, Teldar Travel, Miles Attack, Miles & Act, Infinite Hotel and Gekko Technology.
Teldar Travel is the leader in B2B hotel reservations exclusively for travel professionals and offers the largest inventory of accommodation in the market with 2,000,000 establishments from 2 to 5 * luxury, from independent to the major hotel chains.
Includes new business leads, account management and relationships with all levels of management and frontline sales staff.
Role supports a wide variety of client including key focus on high street travel agents and consortia but also OTA, Tour Operators and specialist businesses.
- Heavy focus on new business
- Work towards sales targets individually and as a team
- Frequent interaction in person or virtual to existing clients
- Close new sales opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Acquisition of targeted clients with close follow up from registration to booking
- Deliver effective sales presentations in order to secure new business
- Meeting/visit planning and data analysis
- Attend key events with a focus on ROI
- Support client’s communication and feedback to head office any improvements required
- Provide weekly and monthly reports
- Update CRM system daily
Why join us?
- Attractive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Car Allowance or Company Car
- Travel Expenses
- Accor Benefits
- Candidates should have a minimum 5 years field sales experience in the travel industry. An excellent sales track record can substitute for less than 5 years’ experience. Preference will be given to those with B2B Bedbank or ancillary sales experience or similar background
- Leisure & Corporate experience beneficial
- Excellent knowledge and contacts on all levels of the market
- Target driven and results orientated
- Understanding of technology and online distribution
- Excellent communication with the ability to interact at all levels
- Resourceful with good organisational skills
- Dynamic and self-motivated
- Flexibility to travel nationwide and abroad
- Contrat : permanent contract
- Function : Sales
- Location : UK (ideally South of England)
- CVs should be sent by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org