Marketing & Communication Project Manager M/F
Thanks to its unique model, the Gekko group, a subsidiary of the Accor group, is today the key player in hotel reservation and loyalty platforms in the leisure and corporate segments via its various subsidiaries, namely HCorpo, Teldar Travel, Infinite, Miles Attack, Miles & Act and Gekko Technology. The group’s ambition is to continue its expansion into new markets and products and is therefore looking to recruit a Marketing and Communication Project Manager. Reporting to the Marketing and Communication Director, you will work with all the entities of the Gekko group.
As part of your duties, your main missions will be as follows:
- Conducting competitive and strategic intelligence;
- Analysing the market and drawing inspiration from trends;
- Participating in the development of the Marketing & Communication strategy for the group and each of the brands;
- Writing briefs and Marketing & Communication content;
- Participating in the improvement of the sites and user experiences;
- Creating and keeping all communication media up to date;
- Ensuring the steering, coordination, monitoring and execution of projects;
- Ensuring the budgetary monitoring of the action plan
- Ensuring the cost-effectiveness of the action plan and related costs;
- Facilitating meetings and presenting biases.
Workplace: 82 rue Henri-Farman, 92130, Issy-les-Moulineaux.
CVs should be sent by email to: email@example.com.