Implementation Manager – Gekko Group M/F
Thanks to its unique model, the Gekko group, a subsidiary of the Accor group, is today the key player in hotel reservation and loyalty platforms in the leisure and corporate segments via its various subsidiaries which are HCorpo, Teldar Travel, Infinite, Miles Attack, Miles & Act and Gekko Technology.
The Gekko group wishes to reinforce its Infras team by recruiting a DevOps Engineer to participate in the operation of our various platforms and the implementation of a DevOps service for all the Group’s brands.
In direct contact with customers and travel agencies, you will provide technical assistance to users of the solution.
You will be the guarantor of the correct application of the customer’s needs in the tool, and will ensure the coordination with the different stakeholders (internal and external) of the project.
You will contribute to the development and improvement projects of our solutions, in line with the evolutions of the economic environment and the industry players.
Why join us:
By joining GEKKO, you will be able to benefit from many advantages:
- A motivating salary;
- A flexible work environment: telecommuting possible;
- Different work spaces (open space, private rooms);
- Heartists card allowing you to have discounts on your hotel reservations and on Accor partners;
- Executive status + RTT;
- Company canteen (Accor preferential rates) + Edenred card (9€/day).
- You have a first experience in project management and you are at ease with with client/agency relations.
- You are fluent in English.
- You master Excel and computer tools.
- Rigorous, organized, and with analytical and synthesis skills, you have a sensitivity for technology, innovation and project management.
Then join us!
More information? You can find our website: https://gekko-group.com/fr/
Are you convinced? Then don’t hesitate any longer, the IT Team is waiting for your application!
Contract: Fixed-term contract.
Starting date : September 2022
Workplace: 82 rue Henri-Farman, 92130, Issy-les-Moulineaux.
CVs should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.