Application Support Technician – M/F
Thanks to its unique model, the Gekko group, a subsidiary of the Accor Group, is today the key player in hotel reservation and loyalty platforms in the leisure and corporate segments via its various subsidiaries, namely HCorpo, Teldar Travel, Infinite, Miles Attack, Miles & Act and Gekko Technology.
The group is experiencing strong and constant growth and is therefore looking for an Application Support Technician.
The Application Support Technician will be responsible for reinforcing the Support team on the Supply side.
- Qualification and diagnosis of malfunctions for referral to ad hoc support (analysts, developers)
- Resolve incidents that do not require support from the developers.
- Ensure the follow-up of incidents.
- Carry out follow-ups, consolidate information
- Requesting in-depth preventive actions
- Build reports, analyse trends
- Ensure project reporting to the support manager
Why join us
By joining GEKKO, you can benefit from many advantages:
- A flexible work environment: teleworking possible;
- Different work spaces (open space, private rooms);
- Heartists card allowing you to get discounts on your hotel reservations and on Accor partners;
- Executive status + RTT ;
- Company canteen (Accor preferential rates) + Edenred card (9€/day).
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science and 2 to 3 years experience in similar positions. Experience in the tourism/hospitality industry would be a plus
- You have a good command of English and computer and digital tools
- You are able to prepare reporting files with a view to continuous improvement
- Knowledge of a ticket management tool such as Jira, Redmine, etc. would be a plus
- You are rigorous, autonomous, and have the ability to analyse and synthesise. You are sensitive to technology, innovation and project management.
Are you patient, a good listener with good written and oral skills?
Then join us!
- Contrat : permanent contract
- Start date : ASAP
- Workplace: 82 rue Henri-Farman, 92130, Issy-les-Moulineaux.
- CVs should be sent by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org.