Assistant Development Manager
Thanks to its unique model, GEKKO Group, a subsidiary of the Accor group, is today the key player in BtoB hotel reservations in the leisure and corporate segments via its various subsidiaries HCorpo, Teldar Travel, Infinite Hotel and Miles Attack. The group has the ambition to continue its expansion into new markets and therefore wishes to recruit a Deputy Development Manager.
Reporting to the IT Development Manager, you will work with all the entities of the Gekko group.
As part of your duties, your main tasks will be to:
- Ensure the follow-up of the developments of the platform;
- Implementing evolution projects in relation with the product team within the IT department;
- You will be responsible for the planning and monitoring of the development team (offshore) on the projects under your responsibility and for ensuring that commitments are met;
- Ensure project reporting to the Infinite Hotel development manager;
- Ensure that all projects are carried out in accordance with the requirements of the project manager and the client;
- Ensure a high level of availability of the platform;
- Ensure a high level of availability of the technical platform.
You have a good knowledge of Java and webservices (SOAP & REST, XML, json); You have a good knowledge of MYSQL, NoSQL and MongoDB technologies;
You are organised, versatile, recognised for your analytical skills and you know how to work in a team as well as independently.
Contract: Permanent contract.
Workplace: 82 rue Henri-Farman, 92130, Issy-les-Moulineaux.
CV should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you convinced? Then don’t hesitate any longer, the GEKKO Team is waiting for your application!